The Loop Factor FAQs
What are the requirements to apply for jobs on The Loop Factor?
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must have a valid social security number or your business EIN
- You must have access to a smartphone
What kind of jobs will I find on the Loop Factor’s platform?
- The Loop Factor is a Information Technology recruiting and staffing firm that specializes in all jobs related to Cloud Computing. We are adding new jobs daily, but some jobs you may find include:
- Information Security
- Project Management
- Infrastructure and Operations
- Data Governance and System Integration
- Software Engineering & SQA
- Endpoint Support & Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Application Support & Business Analyst
- Programming, Mobile and Application Development
- DevOps, UCaaS, Collaboration & VDI, DBAs, SRE
- Network, Enterprise & Solution Architects
- Cloud Sales and Account Management
And much more…
How soon can I start working?
Each job opportunity and company is different, but It’s possible to get started working within a week or two of signing up! Exact timing depends on how quickly you complete the onboarding process (including any background check that might be required to perform the specific job you accept) as well as availability of jobs in your area.
Are Looper’s employees or Independent contractors?
Some jobs on The Loop Factor’s app are for employment and others are for independent contractors. A Looper can accept jobs posted by business seeking employees or those seeking independent contractors. Per IRS guidelines, all Loopers will receive the required tax documents (i.e., a 1099-MISC and/or a Form W-2) by the end of January following the year you worked.
Where is The Loop Factor available?
The Loop Factor is a nationwide recruiting and staffing company. Our clients are seeking both on premise and remote workers, so often it doesn’t matter where you live to get a career opportunity.
How do I get started?
Simply go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android) and search for the The Loop Factor app to download. Open the app and submit all your relevant information in a matter of minutes.
Is a background check required?
Whether you need to pass a background check to perform a job you have accepted depends on the business that has posted the job on our platform. If you accept a job that requires a background check, The Loop Factor will initiate the background check. Background checks are processed with the assistance of our third-party provider, GoodHire.
How do I get Paid?
All contractor timecards are due on Sunday of each week with payments being issued on Friday of the following week in most cases. Our back office team will assist you with all onboarding processes and procedures to ensure payments are not delayed.
What is it like to find work on The Loop Factor’s app?
It is easy. You can sign-up and start searching for available jobs immediately. When you see something you like, you can apply. If you don’t see a position you are interested in today, check back as we are adding new jobs daily. The app keeps you updated throughout the recruitment process. If you are not a good fit, you will be able to see the update on your dashboard showing not selected. But, don’t worry we have plenty of professional positions available that may be a better fit, so continue applying.
What are Loopers?
“Loopers” is what we call Talent on our platform. Come be part of a community and get Looped In!