The Loop Factor Acceptable Use Policy
Updated: November 22, 2021
This The Loop Factor Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is designed to protect the integrity, reliability and stability of the networks, systems, application, and related services of The Loop Factor LLC (the “The Loop Factor Platform”) and is applicable to any user of The Loop Factor Platform, including, but not limited to both The Loop Factor customers and all Loopers (collectively, “Users”). Use of The Loop Factor Platform by a User must, at all times, conform to this AUP, as well as any other terms and conditions between the User and The Loop Factor. By accessing or using any part of The Loop Factor Platform, User agrees to be bound by this AUP. Each User shall be responsible for its direct use of The Loop Factor Platform, as well as that of any third-party that such User has enabled to use The Loop Factor Platform. The Loop Factor reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to modify this AUP. The Loop Factor shall use commercially reasonable efforts to post notification of any such changes to this AUP on its website or through The Loop Factor mobile app. However, continued use of or access to The Loop Factor Platform following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. This AUP replaces any previous AUPs that may have been previously posted by The Loop Factor regarding the subjects addressed below.
1. User’s use of The Loop Factor Platform must, at all time, comply with all applicable laws, regulations and government orders.
2. Each User shall be solely responsible for all User login credentials, including identifications (“UserID(s)”) and passwords, issued to it or generated through The Loop Factor Platform and any actions by anyone using such UserID(s). User shall not disclose or share its UserID(s) or password with anyone and is responsible for all activities that occur with respect to its account, whether or not it knows about or authorizes them. If a User reasonably believes that its UserID(s) and/or passwords have been compromised, it shall notify The Loop Factor immediately. User agrees that The Loop Factor shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
3. A User may need to register for third-party services (e.g., Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Plaid, or Stripe) and/or otherwise enable various third-party services that may directly integrate with User’s The Loop Factor experience (“Third-Party Services”). By enabling Third-Party Services within the Service, a User agrees to allow The Loop Factor to pass User’s log-in credentials or other information (e.g., tokenized authentication information) to such Third-Party Service providers for this purpose. Please remember that the manner in which Third-Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and The Loop Factor shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third-Party Service or site that may be enabled within the Service. In addition, The Loop Factor is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with such Third-Party Services, and such Third-Party Services may revoke a User’s right to access and/or authenticate to such Third-Party Service at any time. As such, The Loop Factor is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with User’s use of or reliance on any such Third-Party Service. The Loop Factor enables these features merely as a convenience to Users and the inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of them.
4. The Loop Factor shall be free to implement, use, modify or otherwise exploit, User’s ideas, suggestions or materials (or any part thereof) related to The Loop Factor Platform without any payment or other obligation to User, and User agrees never to assert against The Loop Factor any claim based on any proprietary rights therein. User acknowledges that The Loop Factor may modify, update or otherwise change The Loop Factor Platform without notice from time to time.
6. With respect to The Loop Factor Platform, User shall not do (nor shall it encourage or enable any other individual to do) or attempt to do any of the below. Further, The Loop Factor may modify, limit, or revoke any User’s access to or ability to use The Loop Factor Platform if User does or attempts to do any of the below (or encourages or enables any other individual to do any of the below):
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any material on The Loop Factor Platform that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm to or against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- export, re-export, or permit downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States;
- use, display, mirror or frame The Loop Factor Platform or any individual element therein;
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of The Loop Factor Platform or the systems of The Loop Factor or The Loop Factor’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any The Loop Factor system or network (including The Loop Factor Platform) or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by The Loop Factor or any of The Loop Factor’s providers or any other third party (including another User) to protect The Loop Factor Platform or its systems, including, but not limited to any attempt to circumvent User authentication or security of any host, network or account;
- execute any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the User;
- interfere with or deny service to any User of The Loop Factor Platform (e.g., a denial-of-service attack) including, but not limited to use of any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a User’s session;
- take any actions that restrict or inhibit anyone (whether a customer of The Loop Factor, a Looper or otherwise) in his or her use or enjoyment of The Loop Factor service, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services;
- take any action that impacts the safety, security, rights or property of any User or member of the general public;
- introduce or seek to introduce into The Loop Factor Platform or its systems, the networks or systems of any of The Loop Factor’s providers or those any other third party, any computer code, programs, procedures, mechanisms or programming devices (including, without limitation, any code typically identified as a virus, Trojan horse or worm) that is or are designed to, or would enable User or any third party, to disrupt, modify, delete, damage, deactivate, disable, harm, access without authorization or otherwise impede the operation of the any The Loop Factor, provider or end user system, or any other associated software, firmware, hardware, computer system or network;
- transmit, collect or store any personally identifiable information from The Loop Factor Platform from other Users without their express permission;
- impersonate or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Accept a posted position on The Loop Factor Platform that the User does not in good faith intend to complete in full as described, or conversely, post a position on The Loop Factor Platform that the User does not in good faith intend to have completed in full as described;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other forms of solicitation to other Users of The Loop Factor via The Loop Factor Platform;
- Use The Loop Factor Platform for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party except as intended through the provided functionality of the Service; or
- Collect any personally identifiable information, including account names or other User identities or contact information, from the Service, nor use The Loop Factor Platform or any part thereof for commercial solicitation purposes.
- The Loop Factor respects the intellectual property of others and expects all Users to do the same. The Loop Factor may, in its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of any User who it reasonably believes has violated or infringed the intellectual property or other rights of any third-party. If User believes that its content has been used or duplicated by a third-party in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if it believes its intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, it should provide to The Loop Factor’s designated Copyright Agent (set forth below) the following information (a “Notice”), as required by Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that User claims has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that User claims is infringing is located on the site, with enough detail that The Loop Factor may find it;
- User’s physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by User that it has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by User, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in such Notice is accurate and that User is the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to The Loop Factor’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent c/o
The Loop Factor LLC
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901, USA